Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Yeramba Estates Pty Ltd ABN 54 000 445 027 on its behalf and on behalf of its associated companies (Yeramba). These terms and conditions apply to all use of this website which is located at the domain name www.yeramba.com.au and or www.wallismeadows.com.au . If you use this website you are taken to have accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- We may change these terms and condition from time to time without giving any notice and those changes will take effect when they are posted on this website. Your continued use of this website will be taken as your acceptance of these terms and conditions as amended.
- Any information provided on this website is preliminary in nature and for general use only. We will endeavour to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date. However, we do not warrant the accuracy and currency of any information on the website. You should not rely on it, or make any decision based on it, without making your own enquiries and obtaining your own advice.
- All copyright in the website and its contents is owned by or licensed to Yeramba. You may only use the website and its contents for personal use.
- In accessing this website, you must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Yeramba excludes any terms, warranties or guarantees that would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions. Where a term, warranty or guarantee cannot by law be excluded, then that term, warranty or guarantee will be included in these terms and conditions, but our liability in respect of any breach of that term, warranty or guarantee will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You acknowledge that the security of any data transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us via the website.
- Yeramba does not warrant or represent that your access to the website or any emails received from us will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components. You must take your own precautions to ensure that your access to the website and receipt of emails from Yeramba does not expose you to the risk of any viruses, malicious computer codes or other forms of interference that may damage your computer system.
- The sale and purchase of any land by Yeramba or its associated companies will be subject to the terms and conditions of any contract for sale and purchase which is entered into in connection with that sale and to the extent of any inconsistency that contract for sale and purchase will prevail
- Land appearing on this website will only be available until sold and availability of land referred to on this website is subject to change without any notice.
- Yeramba takes no responsibility for and will not be liable due to the inability of Yeramba or any of its associated companies to sell any land due to circumstances beyond their control or due to the unavailability of land at any time.